A descriptive essay about your room

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

My Room

Educational Video. Describing a room.

My Room; Descriptive Essay | Vintageladner s Blog

A descriptive essay about your room

Custom Essay Order -
Free Descriptive Essays: My Room, My Haven: Descriptive Essay

Best Professional Practices for Artists: The Artist Resume. A Descriptive Essay! While serving as a juror for a large group exhibition, I had to view a number of what the term professional artist resumes. Essay Room! Overall, the experience was less than pleasant. I was shocked and dismayed by on picturesque beauty, the disorganization I encountered. One resume did not have the artist#8217;s name at the topif they had been selected, there would have been NO WAY to contact them! Several resumes did not include basic contact information. Others included lengthy descriptions of professional experiences that had nothing to do with an essay about your room art career, and still others were difficult to navigate, with pages and short essay pages of small-type font. A Descriptive About Your! I actually felt my brain hurting as I hunted for the basic information and experience which mattered. If you are going to be evaluated for analysis essay for cathedral carver, a professional opportunity based on your resume, the about your, number one thing you need to do is make your information easily available. Make the font legible.

Keep the short, size large enough to read without reading glasses. Use bullets and clearly separated or labelled sections. Is there enough white space? Too much white space? If you fail to cover these basics, your resume will be useless. The Art Resume vs. The Employment Resume. Art resumes are very different from your job resume. The purpose of an art resume is to help an artist to win awards and a descriptive essay about grants, to best websites buy essay, gain acceptance into a residency program, or to room, achieve exhibition opportunities.

None of this has anything to do with your former employment in non-art-related fields. You will want to leave your employment experience out, for the most part. Another main issue: length. Typically, an art resume is gilpin essay beauty, two to three pages long. If you are asked for a #8216;Curriculum Vitae,#8217; this document can be many pages in length and include everything you#8217;ve ever done in art related fields, but a resume really should be no longer than two pages. Your art resume should be edited down to the essentials most recent accomplishments listed chronologically with recent items first, your education, your contact information, and, if applicable, your professional experience. Who is your room, your audience? What is essay, your goal?

The more research you can do on whoever is going to be reviewing your resume, the better for you. How can you make yourself look most appealing to your audience? Often times, less information that has been carefully edited counts as more. Contact information is a descriptive essay room, always first. Include your name, address, phone, email, and website. I think it is a good idea to print this part larger than the rest for easy and quick viewing. Education goes next. Include your most recent degrees first. If you have a degree in contests something non-art related, you may want to leave it out. Competitive artist residencies can also be listed here as well.

I suggest putting #8216;Awards and Honors#8217; next, if you have any. This category is about your room, important because it digtinguishes you from all the other candidates. If you have been awarded a grant, put it here. If you received an art award at college graduation, it goes here. Any #8216;Best in best Show#8217; awards, cash prizes, or other distinctions go here. These items are a big deal. Solo Exhibitions go next, listed chronologically. If you have only had one or two, it may make you look inexperienced, so list them in a more general exhibition section. If you are editing your information, which I highly recommend, then call this section #8216;Select Exhibitions.#8217; Juried Exhibitions can be a separate category. Essay About Your! Base your decision to include a juried section on your numbers of these. Typically, a juried exhibition is seen as being more impressive than a group exhibition, especially if the juror is well-known.

Always list the name of the juror in what critical thinking means addition to the basic exhibition information: Show Title, Gallery Name, City and State, Exhibition Dates. This type of name-dropping is strategic, especially in an art world that is small and inter-connected. #8216;Group Exhibitions#8217; or #8216;Select Group Exhibitions#8217; (if you are editing) go next. Choose what to include based on a descriptive essay your room, what you are applying for. For example, if your resume is part of a packet you are sending to a gallery, you may want to edit out shows done in literary analysis by raymond coffee shops or other #8216;non-gallery#8217; spaces. Gallerists tend to be snobs. Also, if you have exhibited with a gallery that is a descriptive essay room, seen as #8216;less desirable#8217; than the one you are applying to leave it out. If you have showed with someone that your goal gallery has a good relationship with, great highlight it by short essay on pollution in india, leaving out #8216;filler.#8217; Your goal in a descriptive about room this section is to display a breadth of experience and a professional appearance. You want to student essays, seem responsible and easy to work with this makes you a more desirable candidate. The next section should be #8216;Press#8217; or #8216;Select Bibliography.#8217; To be a viable candidate for pretty much anything, you need to have some kind of press. Press on a descriptive essay room, online sources and military contests blogs are absolutely fine. Even a small local newspaper or newsletter is worth mentioning.

If a group show you participate in a descriptive essay your is reviewed, but you are not mentioned, then what? If you need more lines in does critical means your press section, then include it. If you have enough press to a descriptive essay about your, look respectable, leave it out. 8. Related Professional Experience. On Forensic! This last section is optional: #8216;Related Professional Experience.#8217; Remember, your artist resume is not a job resume. Your goal is not getting a job, but rather a show, a grant, or a residency, therefore anything NOT art related should be left out. This section can include professional memberships, volunteering, published writing, and essay your any art-related jobs you have held. Don#8217;t worry if it seems like there are gaps here this is not a job resume!

I know that many professional resumes include an objective. This takes up unnecessary space and on forensic is redundant. If you are applying for a descriptive essay about your, something specific, your objective will be obvious. Leave this section out of an artist resume. You should keep an all-encompassing curriculum vitae on your computer in order to does the term, cut and paste the info into a new, shorter resume designed for a specific purpose.

One other, last suggestion is to a descriptive your, look at several examples of on pollution in india resumes by artists you respect. Most artist or gallery websites have easily down-loadable resumes. Choose a certain aesthetic, appearance, or organizational strategy for yourself based on these examples. Happy applications! Oh, and if you want to read the about your room, Professional Practices Post from last month on Artist Statements, click here.

Author Cara Ober is short essay in india, Founding Editor at BmoreArt. A Descriptive Essay Room! Cara Ober is the Founding Editor at BmoreArt. How to Become Your Own Artist-Advocate: Matthew Mann. Biggs and Featherbelle: The Sweet Smell of Success. Black Voices in Contemporary Art Criticism. Where are all the Black art critics? Inertia: Studio Visit with Rene Trevino. Guggenheim Fellowship Awarded to Baltimore Artist.

Inertia: Studio Visit with Amanda Burnham. This is a pretty good article, except for the typo. That is essential in short on pollution in india creating a good resume. Proofreading. It is funny because I cannot reproduce your typo in this section without autocorrect changing it to distinguished. Also, comma at start of last graph is not needed.

Also. What about a descriptive your Public Art? I m seeking for this only.. Military Essay Contests! The first thing to about your room, learn about in india how to write a resume cover letter is that the cover letter gives the a descriptive room, job seeker a unique opportunity to william gilpin beauty, introduce him or herself before actually meeting in person.Sample CV. I found your article on about your, Sample Resume writing tips insightful and helpful, thanks for sharing this information on resume. Sample Resume. While it is important to put your schooling somewhere, if you have been out of school for websites, a while sometimes your experience is actually relevent.

In this case, education should be located at room the bottom. Of course, everyone has their own opinions when it comes to resumes, and what may be right for one employer may not be for the next. This is good advice thank you. But reading it had me thinking that, given all the protocols, would be nice if the enclosed work spoke for by raymond, itself right? Shouldn#8217;t this be the over-riding consideration? Great post- thank you so much! All of this is such a mystery to many of a descriptive essay about your us.

@Radar Redux- Good luck to best buy essay, you in creative or nontraditional formatting. In my experience, people find it arrogant and irritating, and essay about room choose not to deal with you. There is something to be said for being courteous, respectful and INFORMATIVE when communicating about yourself to potential patrons, funders, galleries or curators. No one wants to work with someone who they perceive will be difficult. If you have had success with this approach, I#8217;d love to hear about it. It seems so trivial, though its not. The idea of editing the information is literary analysis essay by raymond, great. Very useful post.

Thanks. This is a very helpful blog post for artists. I will pass it on to all the recent art grads I know. Let me rephrase. We am not judging anyone who chooses to conform to any process so as to get grants/jobs, whatever they participate in so as to make a living, get shown, etc.

The advice here is all excellent regarding this. That said, we had asked should an essay about room artist feel compelled to analysis essay for cathedral carver, fill out resumes or artist statements in traditional ways in essay the first place, if they feel the best websites, process does not represent them in the way they wish to your, be represented. For example some artists we know question why this almost corporate formulaic format exists at all. They believe it to be archaic. They ask who does it really serve anyone and how? This questioning at what does thinking least deserves consideration/ examination. And if one has a real deep desire to a descriptive room, deconstruct and recontextualize the on pollution, #8220;resume/artist statement process/construct#8221; why wait for the project part of, say, a grant. Why not jump in from the start in this way it is a real #8220;action#8221;instead of a simulation.

The results may be illuminating. how does an artist apply for grant $$ without a resume if it is part of the requirement? i would save the #8216;challenging the formula#8217; for my grant proposal. i think online exhibits are fine to list as group shows. as you do more exhibits, you will want to edit and choose the most competitive ones for a descriptive about room, your resume. Literary Analysis Essay Carver! if you see the online ones as being #8216;less#8217; desirable, then leave them out a descriptive essay room down the road. Great advice and thanks. One question: Do you think online shows or competitions count as something for your resume? Even if its decent? This comment has been removed by the author. You can order it direct from us or pick it up next week at area retailers like the military essay contests, BMA Museum Shop, Ivy Bookstore, Trohv, and Atomic Books.

Designed by Wickerham Lomax, our cover artists for Issue 04! The BmoreArt calendar features arts and events and is updated daily. Tag your art and Balti-centric photos #bmoreart! We want to see your art, your exhibits, and your Baltimore. BmoreArt#8217;s Picks: Baltimore Art Galleries, Openings, and Events October 3 9. The Internet is Exploding: 10 Must-Read Articles this Week. ABOUT ME | Call for Book Publication. Order the BmoreArt Journal of Art + Ideas directly from us or from area retailers. BmoreArt is Best Cultural Resource in Baltimore!

Bmoreart is a creative and critical daily online journal. We believe that Baltimore's creative class deserves to about room, be discussed, critiqued, and well-informed.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Descriptive Essay: My Bedroom - English Editing Express

Pop Music Through The Decades Essay Sample. The 1950’s where so called the birth of popular music. The first half of the decade was run by popular music, or classic pop. This more vocal driven music had replaced the earlier big band style. Artists such as Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra where the leaders of this age of a descriptive essay your traditional pop. Often the analysis by raymond, most popular musicians that play this genre also played very well on the television and your room, sometimes they would be featured on william gilpin music special shows, or perhaps even have a music variety of their own. They sang a lot of their own original songs but a lot of the a descriptive about room, hits where songs previously written and gilpin essay, covered, meaning the public already knew them. Most songs in this genre where just described as been very simple and melodic, some even ballad like.

The whole genre was influenced by previously done jazz, swing and big band. As well as this, there was the essay about your room, development of other genres. The 1950’s saw the rise of Rock ‘n’ Roll, artists like Chuck Berry and Elvis Presley dominated the scene as well as Carl Perkins. Military Essay Contests? Perkins was seen as a pinoeer in the creation of rock and roll, he describes his music often as “Rockability” because it sounds like a combination of country and RB with rock influences. Perkins wrote the chart topping Blue Suede Shoes in 1955 which was then covered by the “King of Rock ‘n’ Roll” who enjoyed even more of its success. Elvis Presley was then a huge part of the popular music scene in a descriptive about your, the 50’s, he was a cotoversial performer, with his famous hip gyrations appearing on the Milton Berle show in 1956, a performance that shock the conservative adults, but at the time drew in the youth. Its important not to forget the african-americans who created the genre but could never fund recordings, Little Richard, Chuck Beryy and Chubby Check, to name a few. Jonny Cash and literary for cathedral carver, Hank WIlliams defined the Country and a descriptive essay room, Western style of music during this Decade. Cash’s music had a very country sound with some rockability influences, his music often revolved around as certain theme, life, sorrow, relationships, this made his music very relatable for many of literary analysis essay by raymond his listeners.

Because of his respect and essay room, compassion for his fellow human, this resulted in Cash playing in best, prison across america, His most famous. performance been in Folsom Prison. Rhythm and a descriptive essay your, Blues emerged from jazz in the 40’s and was the term used for music that was slightly more upbeat and contained jazz, doo-wop, blues and gospel to create a unique sound during the decade. On Forensic Science? Many artists, after enjoying time on the Rock and Roll chart where somewhat pushed into essay your, the RB genre as the music industy was making way for student the big shot white rock and rollers. Some of the most notable RB artists of the essay about room, decade include Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers and military essay contests, Sam Cooke. 1960’s. The first of the 60’s was still dominated by the later half of the 50’s, until 1963 artist such as Elvis and Ray Charles where still topping the charts. Post 63, a number of social influences would shape popular music, and give us the diversity we see today.

The British invasion was perhaps the a descriptive essay about, most key area of the 60’s, This is the time in the early/mid 60’s in which many Britsish rock bands and pop artists found mainstream sucess in the US and worldwide. These bands where influenced by the US rock and roll scene, then went on to create there own unique and vary styles. The band that mainly comes to mind here is The Beatles, the band that changed and shaped pop music, broke the Us music scene in what does the term thinking means, 63 but then really hit it big in a descriptive your, 64 when they appeared on the Ed Sullivan l The Beatles then continued to dominate world charts until they broke up in william, 1970. The scene surrounding The Beatles was known as Beatlemania, which caused many up and coming band to try and create the “liverpool sound”. Other Bands linked to a descriptive about your, the British invasion would be The Who, The Rolling Stones, and The Animals, some of these reached comparable success of The Beatles and william beauty, influenced music in a very different way. The Motown and RB where very significant in this decade in terms of the Civil Rights movement and intergration in a descriptive essay your room, the American society. Motown begun as a Detroit based record label but quickly grew as it signed African-American groups singers and songwriters breaking the what does, barriers of segregation. Two of the most influential groups where Miracles and Diana Ross and the Supremes, both of which had as much chart success as any of the rock groups.

Motown also paved the way for other popular artists, such as Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye. Whilst rock was big in the 50’s, it really came into its own in the 60’s, creating many subgenres which would keep developing rock in a descriptive essay your, itself. Surf Rock was a southern Californian type of dance music that was mostly instrumental until the essay in india, arrival of the British invasion, and the genre grew to lyrics about a descriptive about your girl and cars. The band that defined this genre was The Beach Boys, whose vocal harmonies and well-crafted composition came to define the genre of surf rock. Psychedelic rock was also very popular, more so in the later half of the 60’s in which it reached its peak. Best Buy Essay? Psychedelic rock was assosicated with hippie culture and a descriptive about your, hallucinogenic drug use, it was created with the intention of enhancing the experience of listener who where using LSD or other mind-altering substances. There was much experimentation in the sound and much of it was influenced by Eastern and Indian music. Many popular rock bands experimented with this genre, including The Beatles, The Doors, The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Hard rock took the elements of rock ‘n’ roll and made them heavier as the genre formed in the middle of the on pollution, decade. The sound is characterized by a descriptive essay about more aggressive tones and delivery. Buy Essay? Hard rock vocalists are identified by their higher range and distinct and often raspy voices. The music was influenced heavily by blues rock, garage rock, and rhythm and blues. A Descriptive About Your Room? This style became associated with rebellious youth and an anti-authority demeanor, with a few acts even destroying their own instruments on stage (like The Who). The 1970s created a perfect musical bridge from the rebelliousness of the 1960s and the happy songs that are characteristic of the 1980s. Following the counterculture of the 60s, the 70screated a trend of relaxing music as well as dance music. Websites Buy Essay? If ever a musical style defined a decade, Disco was the a descriptive about your room, definition of the 1970s. Although its popularity was relatively short-lived, the genre hosted a great deal of songs and artists that people are still dancing to today and had a large influence on the fashions of the analysis for cathedral, decade, too.This style of a descriptive essay your music became so popular that well respected artists like Rod Stewart and Diana Ross jumped on the bandwagon by adding Disco elements to their new music or creating their own disco albums. Unfortunately, it did not take long for the public to see disco’s silliness and commercialization – something that they had just rebelled against a few years earlier.

Youths rebelled against the genre as well and it was not uncommon to literary essay for cathedral carver, see a few music fans sporting “Disco Sucks” T-shirts. Progressive rock was another popular genre during the 1970s. This type of music was typically characterized by essay room rock music combined with another genre, such as classical or opera, to create a hybrid genre. Songs from this genre were often longer and bands tended to be more spontaneous and experimental while they were playing live. Many progressive rock albums were also concept albums, meaning that they followed a theme throughout the short essay in india, entire album or series of albums. The band Pink Floyd were known for their concept albums and were considered some of the best in a descriptive, the genre. The punk rock genre also emerged in the 1970s.

This was a style that continued on the legacy of the 60’s but with a more upbeat and best websites, harder style. Heavy guitar riffs and more decibels helped to motivate those who were still upset about the status quo in a descriptive about your, the country. The Ramones are often referred to as the original punk band. On Forensic Science? This band consisted of a group of family members that based their image on The Beatles but their music was much harder.The Sex Pistols also enjoyed a short-lived success as a punk rock band of the 1970s. Band members heavily used drugs and alcohol which eventually led to their dissolution shortly after forming, but not before releasing two hit albums, “God Save the Queen” and “Never Mind the Bullocks”, that created a wave of rebellion throughout the United States and the UK. Funk music came out essay about, of the RB, Jazz and Soul music of the essay on pollution in india, late 1960s after artists added more beats and essay your, psychedelic tones to their songs. This genre saw the height of military its popularity encompass the a descriptive, 1970s with artists like James Brown, Parliament-Funkadelic, Sly and the Family Stone and Kool and the Gang dominating the music charts.

Funk was known for military essay its danceable beats, strange costumes, outrageous personalities and often socially conscious lyrics. A Descriptive About Room? James Brown, “the hardest working man in show business”, is often thought of as the creator of funk music and his 1967 album Cold Sweat is thought to does critical means, feature some of the first main stream funk songs. The 1980s saw the emergence of your room pop, dance music and new wave As the essays, term disco fell out of a descriptive essay room fashion in the decade’s early years, genres such as post- disco, Italo disco and euro disco. The 1980s saw the reinvention of Michael Jackson, and the discovering Whitney Houston and madonna and who were all arguably the best websites, most powerful musicians during the time. Their videos became a permanent fixture on MTV and gained a worldwide mass audience. Michael Jackson’s Thriller album from 1982 is the best selling album of a descriptive your room all time it is cited as selling as many as 110 million copies worldwide.

Being the biggest selling artist of that decade he was indisputably the biggest star of the 1980s. Beginning in 1983 and peaking in success in 1986-1991, the decade saw the resurgence of hard rock music and the emergence of its glam metal subgenre. Bands such as Queen Def Lepard, Bon Jovi, and Cinderella were among the most popular acts of the decade. The 1980s saw the emergence of william gilpin essay beauty wildly popular hard rock band Guns ‘n’ Roses and the successful comebacks of a descriptive room Aerosmith and Alice Cooper in the late 1980s. The success of hard rock act Van Halen spanned throughout the entire decade, first with singer David Lee Roth and buy essay, later with Sammy Hager. Queen, which had expanded its music to experimental and crossover genres in the early 1980s, returned to guitar-driven hard rock with The Miricle in 1989. By 1984, a majority of about your groups signed to independent record lables were mining from websites buy essay, a variety of rock and particularly 1960s rock influences. About Room? This represented a sharp break from the futuristic, hyper rational post-punk years.

Throughout the 1980s, alternative rock was mainly an william gilpin on picturesque beauty underground phenomena. While on occasion a song would become a commercial hit or albums would receive critical praise in mainstream publications like Rolling Stone alternative rock in the 1980s was primarily relegated to Independent record lables, fanzies and college radio stations. Alternative bands built underground followings by touring constantly and regularly releasing low-budget albums. In the case of the United States, new bands would form in the wake of previous bands, which created an about your room extensive underground circuit in America, filled with different scenes in various parts of the country. Although American alternative artists of the 1980s never generated spectacular album sales, they exerted a considerable influence on later alternative musicians and laid the groundwork for their success. Best Websites Buy Essay? Encompassing graffiti art, break dancing, rap music, and fashion, hip-hop became the dominant cultural movement of the African American communities in the 1980s. Essay? The Hip hop musical genre had a strong influence on pop music in analysis essay for cathedral, the late 1980s which still continues to the present day. During the essay your, 1980s, the what the term thinking, hip hop genre started embracing the creation of rhythm by using the about your room, human body, via the vocal percussion technique of short on pollution beatboxing Pioneers such as Doug E Fresh, and Buffy from the Fat Boys made beats, rhythm, and musical sounds using their mouth, lips, tongue, voice, and essay about your, other body parts. “Human Beatbox” artists would also sing or imitate turntables scratching or other instrument sounds. Popular Music in the 1990s saw the continuation of teen pop and dance pop trends which had emerged in the 1970s and essay on pollution in india, 1980s. Additionally, hip-hop grew and continued to be highly successful in the decad. Aside from rap RB and urban music in a descriptive essay room, general remained extremely popular throughout the decade; urban music in student essays on forensic science, the late-1980s and 1990s often blended with styles such as soul funk and jazz resulting in fusion genres such as new jack swing and neo soul, and hip-hop soul, which were popular.

With the breakthrough of bands such as Nirvana and the popularity of the grunge and Britpop movements in the 1990s, alternative rock entered the musical mainstream and many alternative bands became commercially successful during the 1990s. By the start of the 1990s, the music industry was enticed by alternative rock’s commercial possibilities and major labels actively courted bands including Dinosaur Jr, and Nirvana In the early 1990s, bands like Rage Against The Machine, 311 and Cypress Hill brought a fresh sound by a descriptive about your room combining rap and rock with much success. These bands laid down the blueprints of what does means nu metal. In the middle of the decade this style, which contained a mix of grunge, metal, and essay about your, hip hop, became known as nu Metal.Korn and Limp Bizkit are nu metal pioneers who have sold over 40 and 30 million albums respectively. Some bands, such as Slipknot, employed a more shocking sound and image. The increasing popularity of nu metal spawned a wave of successful bands like Linkin Park in the following decade. Urban Pop became and stayed popular throughout the 1990s, but was overshadowed by literary analysis essay for cathedral more pop-rock and dance music by the second half of the room, decade. Michael Jackson achieved continued critical and commercial success in the 90s with his 1991 album Dangerous which sold 35 million copies and his 1995 follow-up HIStory which sold 40 millions units (20 million copies of the double disc set). Jackson’s debut single from the former album Black or white was one of the the term critical means, best selling singles of the 1990s and essay room, the debut single from the latter album you are not alone became, on September 2, 1995, the first single to debut at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. British girl group The Spice Girls managed to essay on pollution in india, break the American market, becoming the most commercially successful British Group in North America since The Beatles. With the explosive growth of computers, music technology and consequent reduction in the cost of equipment in the early 1990s, it became possible for a wider number of musicians to produce electronic music.

Even though initially most of the electronic music was dance music, the genre developed in a descriptive, the 1990s as musicians started producing music which was not necessarily designed for essays the dance-floor but rather for home listening and slower paced music which was played throughout chillout rooms—the relaxation sections of the clubs. The 2000s were for the most part, nondescript, with the essay about, earlier part of the decade retaining characteristics that dominated the 1990s, and student essays on forensic science, styles from previous decades being revived later in the period. Unlike many past decades, the 2000s did not see the creation or emergence of many styles, with the exception of a few indie-related genres such as Emo and electronic subgenres like UK Funky. Convergence of different styles was one of the more defining features of the decade, as seen with the creation and commercial success of the British Grime genre. The popularity of teenage pop carried over from the 1990s with acts such as Britney Spears and Christena Agulea dominating the charts in the earlier years of the decade. RB which was very successful in the early years of the a descriptive about room, 2000s, saw a steep decline in popularity throughout the decade. This was in part due to the rise of literary analysis essay for cathedral by raymond hip hop and subgenres such as crunk and snap music, even though a fusion of these styles with RB in crunkB and snapB saw success in the mid-to-late 2000s. Your Room? During the early 2000s, a new wave of metal began with interest in military contests, the newly emerging genre nu metal and a descriptive essay about room, genres of a similar style such as rap metal and the later mainstream success rap rock. The popularity of nu metal music carried over from the late 1990s, where it was introduced by early work from essay, bands such as Korn, Deftones, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot and Coal Chamber, into the early 2000s with the similar genre, rap rock, bringing in about your, a wave of does critical monster-hit artists such as System of a Down, Evanescence, Staind, Papa Roach, and a descriptive your room, Disturbed.

Pop music continued and due to TV shows such as Xfactor and Britain’s got talent. It seemed the music industry was assesable for essay for cathedral by raymond almost everyone, this is clear from the example of One Direction, 5 average singers put together on Xfactor that are taking over the charts with their love orientated songs written for them. A Descriptive Essay About Room? My Opinion. I have decided to conclude this journey through the history of pop by adding in my own opinion. Personally I think music is constantly evolving, and will continue to do so, in analysis essay carver, so ways this isn’t so good because the music industry is becoming flooded, and a dream of your been famous and a household name is becoming harder to reach. Also this is essay in india good as it allows new and different genres to emerge.

Is this the about, perfect essay for you? Save time and gilpin, order Pop Music Through The Decades. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Pop Music Through The Decades. Popular Music is Any music since industrialization in a descriptive essay your, the mid-1800s that is in line with the tastes and student essays, preferences of the middle class. What theme does pop music typically use… Rock and Roll- A Great Movement in Music. The type of music that later became known as “rock and a descriptive your room, roll” evolved in the mid 1950’s.

It was a combination of jazz, rhythm and blues, country, and gospel sounds…. Punk Music Concert Review. Peeking into the Punk Scene Punk music is a unique form of music that incorporates heavy, raw and military essay, distorted guitars; intricate, deep sounding bass lines; high paced, pounding drumbeats; and… Illegal music downloading is stealing. ‘’Illegally downloading music is stealing’’ A common source of controversy nowadays is illegal music downloads and music file sharing. Some people say that there is nothing wrong with it, but… Music: Why it is the a descriptive about your room, most important thing in my life. Music is the most important thing in the term critical thinking means, my life.The reason this is, I think, is because my family was built around two main things: Music and Religion. Although I value… The Emergence of Pop Punk Music.

The displacement of an original genre of music is thought to be what creates a subgenre of music. About Your Room? This displacement may have been brought on by cultural, economical, or political…

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Descriptive Essay: My Bedroom - English Editing Express

SILK ROAD Dialogue, Diversity Development. Human beings have always moved from place to essay about room, place and traded with their neighbours, exchanging goods, skills and ideas. Throughout history, Eurasia was criss-crossed with communication routes and paths of best trade, which gradually linked up to form what are known today as the Silk Roads; routes across both land and sea, along which silk and a descriptive your room many other goods were exchanged between people from across the world. Maritime routes were an important part of contests this network, linking East and West by sea, and were used for the trade of spices in particular, thus becoming known as the Spice Routes. These vast networks carried more than just merchandise and precious commodities however: the constant movement and mixing of populations also brought about the transmission of knowledge, ideas, cultures and beliefs, which had a profound impact on the history and civilizations of the Eurasian peoples. Travellers along the Silk Roads were attracted not only by trade but also by the intellectual and about your room cultural exchange that was taking place in cities along the Silk Roads, many of which developed into hubs of culture and learning. Science, arts and literature, as well as crafts and technologies were thus shared and disseminated into societies along the lengths of these routes, and in this way, languages, religions and cultures developed and influenced each other.

'Silk Road' is in fact a relatively recent term, and for the majority of their long history, these ancient roads had no particular name. Essay? In the mid-nineteenth century, the German geologist, Baron Ferdinand von Richthofen, named the trade and communication network Die Seidenstrasse (the Silk Road), and the term, also used in the plural, continues to stir imaginations with its evocative mystery. Silk Production and a descriptive essay your the Silk Trade. Silk is a textile of ancient Chinese origin, woven from the protein fibre produced by the silkworm to make its cocoon, and was developed, according to Chinese tradition, sometime around the year 2,700 BC. Regarded as an extremely high value product, it was reserved for the exclusive usage of the Chinese imperial court for the making of cloths, drapes, banners, and other items of prestige. Its production was kept a fiercely guarded secret within China for some 3,000 years, with imperial decrees sentencing to death anyone who revealed to a foreigner the process of its production.

Tombs in the Hubei province dating from the 4 th and best websites buy essay 3 rd centuries BC contain outstanding examples of a descriptive essay about silk work, including brocade, gauze and embroidered silk, and the first complete silk garments. The Chinese monopoly on silk production however did not mean that the product was restricted to the Chinese Empire – on the contrary, silk was used as a diplomatic gift, and best websites was also traded extensively, first of all with China’s immediate neighbours, and subsequently further afield, becoming one of China’s chief exports under the Han dynasty (206 BC –220 AD). Indeed, Chinese cloths from this period have been found in Egypt, in essay about your northern Mongolia, and elsewhere. At some point during the 1 st century BC, silk was introduced to the Roman Empire, where it was considered an exotic luxury and what the term critical became extremely popular, with imperial edicts being issued to control prices. Essay Room? Its popularity continued throughout the Middle Ages, with detailed Byzantine regulations for the manufacture of what does means silk clothes, illustrating its importance as a quintessentially royal fabric and an important source of revenue for the crown. Additionally, the needs of the about your room, Byzantine Church for silk garments and hangings were substantial. This luxury item was thus one of the early impetuses in literary essay carver the development of essay about your trading routes from Europe to the Far East.

Knowledge about silk production was very valuable and, despite the efforts of the Chinese emperor to keep it a closely guarded secret, it did eventually spread beyond China, first to India and Japan, then to essay beauty, the Persian Empire and finally to the west in the 6 th century AD. This was described by the historian Procopius, writing in the 6 th century: About the same time [ca. 550] there came from India certain monks; and when they had satisfied Justinian Augustus that the Romans no longer should buy silk from the Persians, they promised the emperor in an interview that they would provide the a descriptive essay your, materials for making silk so that never should the Romans seek business of this kind from their enemy the Persians, or from any other people whatsoever. They said that they were formerly in Serinda, which they call the region frequented by short on pollution in india the people of the Indies, and there they learned perfectly the art of essay your room making silk. Moreover, to the emperor who plied them with many questions as to whether he might have the secret, the monks replied that certain worms were manufacturers of silk, nature itself forcing them to websites, keep always at work; the worms could certainly not be brought here alive, but they could be grown easily and essay room without difficulty; the eggs of essay single hatchings are innumerable; as soon as they are laid men cover them with dung and keep them warm for as long as it is room necessary so that they produce insects. When they had announced these tidings, led on by liberal promises of the emperor to prove the fact, they returned to student, India. When they had brought the eggs to Byzantium, the method having been learned, as I have said, they changed them by metamorphosis into worms which feed on the leaves of mulberry. Thus began the art of making silk from that time on in the room, Roman Empire. Beyond Silk; a diversity of routes and cargos.

However, whilst the silk trade was one of the earliest catalysts for the trade routes across Central Asia, it was only one of a wide range of products that was traded between east and west, and which included textiles, spices, grain, vegetables and fruit, animal hides, tools, wood work, metal work, religious objects, art work, precious stones and much more. William Gilpin Essay Beauty? Indeed, the Silk Roads became more popular and increasingly well-travelled over the course of the Middle Ages, and were still in use in the 19 th century, a testimony not only to their usefulness but also to their flexibility and room adaptability to the changing demands of society. Nor did these trading paths follow only one trail – merchants had a wide choice of different routes crossing a variety of regions of essay contests Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and the Far East, as well as the maritime routes, which transported goods from a descriptive essay your room, China and South East Asia through the Indian Ocean to essay contests, Africa, India and the Near East. These routes developed over time and essay about your room according to shifting geopolitical contexts throughout history. For example, merchants from the Roman Empire would try to avoid crossing the territory of the the term means, Parthians, Rome’s enemies, and therefore took routes to a descriptive room, the north, across the Caucasus region and over the Caspian Sea. Similarly, whilst extensive trade took place over the network of rivers that crossed the short in india, Central Asian steppes in a descriptive essay about room the early Middle Ages, their water levels rose and fell, and sometimes dried up altogether, and trade routes shifted accordingly.

Maritime trade was another extremely important branch of this global trade network. Most famously used for the transportation of spices, the maritime trade routes have also been known as the literary analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver, Spice Roads, supplying markets across the world with cinnamon, pepper, ginger, cloves and nutmeg from the Moluccas islands in Indonesia (known as the Spice Islands), as well as a wide range of other goods. Textiles, woodwork, precious stones, metalwork, incense, timber, and saffron were all traded by the merchants travelling these routes, which stretched over 15,000 kilometres, from the a descriptive essay, west coast of Japan, past the Chinese coast, through South East Asia, and past India to reach the Middle East and so to the Mediterranean. The history of these maritime routes can be traced back thousands of years, to links between the Arabian Peninsula, Mesopotamia and student essays science the Indus Valley Civilization. Essay Room? The early Middle Ages saw an expansion of best websites buy essay this network, as sailors from the a descriptive essay about your room, Arabian Peninsula forged new trading routes across the Arabian Sea and into the Indian Ocean. Indeed, maritime trading links were established between Arabia and essay on pollution China from essay about your room, as early as the 8 th century AD. Technological advances in the science of essay navigation, in astronomy, and also in the techniques of ship building combined to essay your, make long-distance sea travel increasingly practical.

Lively coastal cities grew up around the most frequently visited ports along these routes, such as Zanzibar, Alexandria, Muscat, and analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver Goa, and about your these cities became wealthy centres for the exchange of goods, ideas, languages and beliefs, with large markets and william gilpin essay beauty continually changing populations of merchants and sailors. In the late 15 th century, the Portuguese explorer, Vasco da Gama, navigated round the Cape of about Good Hope, thereby connecting European sailors with these South East Asian maritime routes for the first time and initiating direct European involvement in this trade. By the student, 16 th and 17 th centuries, these routes and their lucrative trade had become subject of fierce rivalries between the Portuguese, Dutch, and British. Essay? The conquest of ports along the contests, maritime routes brought both wealth and security, as they effectively governed the passage of maritime trade and also allowed ruling powers to claim monopolies on these exotic and highly sought-after goods, as well as gathering the substantial taxes levied on merchant vessels. The map above illustrates the great variety of routes that were available to merchants bearing a wide range of goods and travelling from a descriptive essay your room, different parts of the world, by both land and what the term means sea.

Most often, individual merchant caravans would cover specific sections of the routes, pausing to rest and replenish supplies, or stopping altogether and about selling on their cargos at points throughout the length of the roads, leading to the growth of best lively trading cities and ports. Essay? The Silk Roads were dynamic and porous; goods were traded with local populations throughout, and local products were added into merchants’ cargos. This process enriched not only the merchants’ material wealth and essay on picturesque beauty the variety of their cargos, but also allowed for exchanges of a descriptive about your culture, language and ideas to take place along the contests, Silk Roads. Perhaps the most lasting legacy of the about room, Silk Roads has been their role in bringing cultures and peoples in contact with each other, and facilitating exchange between them. On a practical level, merchants had to essays on forensic science, learn the languages and customs of the countries they travelled through, in order to negotiate successfully. Cultural interaction was a vital aspect of essay material exchange. Moreover, many travellers ventured onto the Silk Roads in order to partake in this process of intellectual and cultural exchange that was taking place in cities along the routes. Knowledge about science, arts and literature, as well as crafts and technologies was shared across the Silk Roads, and in this way, languages, religions and cultures developed and influenced each other. One of the most famous technical advances to have been propagated worldwide by the Silk Roads was the technique of making paper, as well as the development of printing press technology. Similarly, irrigation systems across Central Asia share features that were spread by travellers who not only carried their own cultural knowledge, but also absorbed that of the societies in which they found themselves.

Indeed, the man who is often credited with founding the Silk Roads by opening up the first route from China to military essay, the West in the 2 nd century BC, General Zhang Qian, was on a diplomatic mission rather than a trading expedition. Sent to the West in 139 BC by the Han Emperor Wudi to ensure alliances against essay about your the Xiongnu, the hereditary enemies of the Chinese, Zhang Qian was captured and imprisoned by on forensic science them. Thirteen years later he escaped and about your room made his way back to essay carver, China. Pleased with the wealth of essay about detail and analysis accuracy of his reports, the emperor sent Zhang Qian on another mission in 119 BC to visit several neighbouring peoples, establishing early routes from China to about your, Central Asia. Religion and a quest for knowledge were further inspirations to travel along these routes. Buddhist monks from China made pilgrimages to India to bring back sacred texts, and their travel diaries are an extraordinary source of information. William Essay On Picturesque? The diary of Xuan Zang (whose 25-year journal lasted from 629 to 654 AD) not only has an enormous historical value, but also inspired a comic novel in the sixteenth century, the 'Pilgrimage to the West', which has become one of the great Chinese classics. During the Middle Ages, European monks undertook diplomatic and religious missions to the east, notably Giovanni da Pian del Carpini, sent by Pope Innocent IV on a mission to the Mongols from 1245 to 1247, and William of Rubruck, a Flemish Franciscan monk sent by King Louis IX of France again to the Mongol hordes from 1253 to 1255.

Perhaps the most famous was the Venetian explorer, Marco Polo, whose travels lasted for more than 20 years between 1271 and 1292, and whose account of his experiences became extremely popular in Europe after his death. The routes were also fundamental in a descriptive the dissemination of religions throughout Eurasia. Buddhism is one example of a religion that travelled the gilpin essay, Silk Roads, with Buddhist art and shrines being found as far apart as Bamiyan in Afghanistan, Mount Wutai in China, and Borobudur in Indonesia. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism and Manicheism spread in the same way, as travellers absorbed the cultures they encountered and then carried them back to their homelands with them. Thus, for a descriptive room example, Hinduism and subsequently Islam were introduced into Indonesia and military essay contests Malaysia by Silk Road merchants travelling the maritime trade routes from India and Arabia.

Travelling the Silk Roads. The process of travelling the Silk Roads developed along with the roads themselves. In the Middle Ages, caravans consisting of horses or camels were the standard means of transporting goods across land. Essay Your Room? Caravanserais, large guest houses or inns designed to welcome travelling merchants, played a vital role in facilitating the william gilpin essay beauty, passage of people and goods along these routes. Found along the Silk Roads from Turkey to China, they provided not only a regular opportunity for a descriptive your room merchants to eat well, rest and prepare themselves in safety for their onward journey, and also to exchange goods, trade with local markets and buy local products, and to meet other merchant travellers, and in doing so, to exchange cultures, languages and ideas. As trade routes developed and became more lucrative, caravanserais became more of a necessity, and their construction intensified across Central Asia from the 10th century onwards, and continued until as late as the 19th century. This resulted in a network of websites buy essay caravanserais that stretched from China to the Indian subcontinent, Iran, the Caucasus, Turkey, and as far as North Africa, Russia and Eastern Europe, many of which still stand today. Caravanserais were ideally positioned within a day’s journey of a descriptive essay about room each other, so as to prevent merchants (and more particularly, their precious cargos) from spending days or nights exposed to the dangers of the what does critical, road.

On average, this resulted in a caravanserai every 30 to 40 kilometres in well-maintained areas. Maritime traders had different challenges to face on their lengthy journeys. The development of essay about your room sailing technology, and in particular of ship-building knowledge, increased the safety of sea travel throughout the Middle Ages. Ports grew up on coasts along these maritime trading routes, providing vital opportunities for merchants not only to trade and disembark, but also to take on fresh water supplies, with one of the greatest threats to sailors in the Middle Ages being a lack of drinking water. Pirates were another risk faced by all merchant ships along the buy essay, maritime Silk Roads, as their lucrative cargos made them attractive targets. The legacy of the Silk Roads. In the nineteenth century, a new type of about room traveller ventured onto the Silk Roads: archaeologists and geographers, enthusiastic explorers looking for adventure. Coming from analysis for cathedral by raymond, France, England, Germany, Russia and Japan, these researchers traversed the Taklamakan desert in western China, in what is now Xinjiang, to explore ancient sites along the Silk Roads, leading to many archaeological discoveries, numerous academic studies, and most of all, a renewed interest in the history of these routes. Today, many historic buildings and monuments still stand, marking the passage of the Silk Roads through caravanserais, ports and cities. A Descriptive Your? However, the long-standing and ongoing legacy of this remarkable network is best reflected in essay room the many distinct but interconnected cultures, languages, customs and religions that have developed over millennia along these routes. The passage of merchants and travellers of many different nationalities resulted not only in commercial exchange but in a continuous and widespread process of cultural interaction.

As such, from their early, exploratory origins, the Silk Roads developed to become a driving force in the formation of diverse societies across Eurasia and far beyond.

Write My Research Paper for Me -

and resume search in resume (filetype:pdf OR filetype:doc OR filetype:rtf OR filetype:htm OR filetype:html) -jobs -apply -submit -required -wanted -write –sample. resume -jobs -apply -submit -required -wanted -template -write -sample -inurl:books -inurl:product. cv (intitle:blog OR inurl:blog OR intitle:blogs OR blog OR blogs) (rss OR feed OR archives OR posted OR tags OR comments OR trackback OR author) -job -jobs -send -submit -you -inanchor:apply site:craigslist.org inurl:res site:devbistro.com inurl:resumes site:linkedin.com for (inurl:in OR inurl:pub) -intitle:directory -intitle:recently -intitle:”company profile” application and (develop* or program*) asp and c# and a descriptive essay about .net and student science (portal or web) and (develop* or program*) application and (develop* or program*) and (sql or system query language) and unix j2ee and a descriptive essay your (develop* or program*) java and HTML and (develop* or program*) java and (develop* or program*) java and c++ and (pl/sql or pl-sql or plsql or pl sql) and (develop* or program*) SQL and (pl/sql or pl-sql or plsql or pl sql) and Power Builder and Java and what the term XML and (Visual Basic or VB) .net and (develop* or program*) (SQL or system query language) and a descriptive about (Supervis* or lead or manag*) (ETL or Extra Transform Load) and essays on forensic Perl and Unix and your Oracle and literary analysis essay by raymond (PLSQL or pl/sql or pl sql or pl-sql) and AutoSys java and essay room unix (SQL or system query language) and (PLSQL or pl/sql or pl sql or pl-sql) and (MS office or Microsoft office or excel or access) java or j2ee and (develop* or program*) application and oracle and analysis for cathedral by raymond (develop* or program*) (develop* or support*) and information and about (ASP.net or VB.NET) and (supervis* or lead* or manag*) (Maximo or MRO or MXES or maximo enterprise suite training) (JAVA or J2EE) and william essay beauty (SQL or system query language) and Application and a descriptive about room (program* or Develop*) and (Lead* or led* or supervis* or manag*) develop* and contests integrat* and project manag* and (java or j2ee) and a descriptive essay about your SQL and (life cycle or SDLC or (develop* and design* and implement* and test* and analy*)) (“Team Lead” or “application development lead” or “application manager”) and (Java or J2EE) project manag* and military essay contests config* and (MS office or Microsoft office or Excel or MS Excel) (IT or Information Technology) and a descriptive essay about room outsourc* manag* (MS office or Microsoft office or word or excel or access or power point or powerpoint) and metric (business object or BO) and (develop* or program*) peoplesoft and student on forensic upgrad* Architect* and Component Design* and (Program* or Develop*) and Implement* and web* and Learn* (Microsoft Visio or MS Visio or visio) release manag* Service Manag* and (Service Part or Inventory Manag* or Returns Proces* or Dealer Network Manag*) (IT or Information Technology) and operat* and (Windows or Unix) configur* and (application or convert* data) unix and admin* and essay about room (HP or AIX) cognos and literary analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver essbase software licens* and about your room procur* and manag* test* and design* and on forensic science analys* and (PC or LAN or unix) (security or authenticat* or authoriz*) and (LDAP or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) (OPF or Official Personnel Folder or eOPF or Electronic Official Personnel Folder or EFFS or Employee File Folder Systems) and room data entry and scan* and record* and gilpin on picturesque document* and (federal or govern*) architect* and design* and a descriptive essay about room program* and implement* and develop* and william learn* database and architect* and data model implement* and (MS office or Microsoft office) and your room mercury ITG utiliz* and (data manag*) and tech* and (Congnos or Informatica or Brio or Microstrategy Business Objects or MBO or AB Initio or MS SQL or 2000 DTS or ETI or Hyperion Essbase) (java or c or c++ or oops or object oriented program skills) requirement analys* and application and essay contests test* (firewall or anti-virus) and security and switch* and (lan or local area network or wan or wide area network) Infrastruct* and Outsourc* and Tech* Support and Desktop Manag* and Asset Manag* sap and (CRM or customer relationship manag*) and (support* or build*) and (sales or service or market*) (Winrunner or QTP or quick test pro or Test director or Loadrunner) (software test* or application Test* or Quality Assurance or QA) lean manufacturing and about room six sigma (Quality Assurance or QA) and essay Test* and (performance test* or application test* or product test* or regression test* or system test*) and (automat* test* or winrunner or QTP or Quick Test Pro or mercury or Test Director or Rational) test* and a descriptive manag* (Peoplesoft or “People soft”) (Peoplesoft or “People soft”) and (developer or “technical consultant”) ( Peoplesoft or “People soft”) and “functional Consultant” (Peoplesoft or “People soft”) and what does critical thinking means (HR OR HCM OR HRIS OR HRMS) and essay about your “Functional” (“Peoplesoft HCM Developer” or “Peoplesoft HCM Technical Consultant”) (Peoplesoft or “People soft”) and (“Financials” or “AR” OR AP OR GL OR FA OR “Accounts Receivable” Or “Accounts Payable” OR “General Ledger” or “Fixed Assets”) Peoplesoft and essay on pollution HCM and a descriptive essay about room “Commitment Accounting” “Peoplesoft Financials” and does means “Functional Consultant” “Peoplesoft” and administrat* “Peoplesoft” and (administrator or administration) and (“Installation” or “Configuration”) “Peoplesoft DBA” “Peoplesoft” and about room (“SCM” or “Supply Chain Management”) and (Consultant or Manage* or Lead*) “Peoplesoft” and what critical Security and (Consultant or Specialist or Manager or Lead) “Peoplesoft Security Consultant” “Peoplesoft Security Specialist” “Peoplesoft Testing” Peoplesoft and (“Testing” or “tester”) (Peoplesoft or “People soft”) and (HR OR HCM OR HRIS OR HRMS or SCM or “Supply Chain Management” or Financial or Security) and (“technical” or “functional” or “developer” or “consultant” or lead or manager or administrator or tester) Peoplesoft and (financ* or GL or General Ledger or p/l or profitlossor A/P or Accounts Payable or A/R or Accounts Receivable) and implement* Oracle and (Server 9i or Oracle Application Server 9i) Oracle Financials and a descriptive essay Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms Oracle and (DBA or Database Administr*) and (Tune* or Cluster* or RAC or Clone* or Data Guard*) (JDE or “JD Edwards” or “JDedwards”) and (“Programmer” or “developer” or “Technical Consultant”) (JDE or “JD Edwards” or “JDedwards”) and (“administration” or “administrator”) (JDE or “JD Edwards” or “JDedwards”) and “functional Consultant” (JDE or “JD Edwards” or “JDedwards”) and (“Business Analyst” or “BA”) SAP and what does the term critical (“FICO” or “FI/CO” or “FI CO”) and (Consultant or Manager or Lead) SAP and ABAP and essay your (“Developer” or “Lead” or “Technical Consultant”) SAP and (SD or “Sales Distribution”) and (Consultant or Manage*) SAP and literary analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver (MM or “Material Management”) and (Consultant or Manage*) SAP and a descriptive essay about your Basis and literary essay for cathedral by raymond (administration or administrator) “SAP Basis Administrator” Sap and a descriptive essay about your Basis and best Security and (administration or administrator) Sap and essay Netweaver and best administrat* contract manag* and a descriptive essay about your room negotiat* and draft* and best websites buy essay (pre or post) and sales contract* and manag* and draft* and (pre or post) and sales contract* and manag* and negotiat* and draft* Google Specific - contract management negotiation draft (pre OR post) sales. cv (filetype:doc OR filetype:pdf OR filetype:html) -jobs -reply -submit -send -your -eoe. About! (tpm OR “total productive maintenance”) Business Analysts and (Requirement gather* or clear case or clear quest or performance tuning or business re-engineering) (Business Intelligence or BI) and military (develop* or program*) (Business objects or BO or BOJ or Universe*) informatica and room (develop* or program*) (ETL or extract transform load) and (develop* or program*) crystal reports and (develop* or program*) cognos and (develop* or program*) (supply chain or SCM or supply chain management) (logistics or procur* or purhas* or buy* or sourc* or startegic sourcing) (Human Resource or HR) (HRMS or human resource management system) (HRIS or Human resource information system) (Time Benifits or Compensation) (workers compensation or welfare manag*) (HRA or human resource administration) (Payroll or PY) (Personnel Administration or PA) (Personnel Development or PD) (HR or Human Resource) and essay contests customer service (compensation or salary) and a descriptive about room survey and plan* (HR or Human Resource) and payroll and customer service and (supervis* or manag* or lead) Quality and Monitor* and (HR or Human Resource) and (track* or data entry or resolv* or execut*) (HR Generalist or Human Resource Generalist) and william essay on picturesque beauty (employee relation or performance or compensation) (Stock Option or ESSP or share) and Compensat* (HR or Human Resource) and payroll and a descriptive essay about your proces* and best websites buy essay (federal or government) payroll and proces* and a descriptive about your room (federal or government) (HR or Human Resource) and essay on pollution (federal or government or OPM or HHS or DoD or HUD or FAA or FCC or Department of Commerce or DoT or Department of Treasury or CIA or DIA or NSA) and (Manager or HR Specialist or Human Capital manag*) (GS-15 or GS 15 or SES or Senior Executive Service) and (HR or Human Resource) and (federal or government) and a descriptive (supervis* or manag* or lead*) (HR or Human Resource) and proces* and what does the term critical thinking means (HR supervisor or HR manager or HR director) (HR Generalist or Human Resource Generalist) and (employee relation or performance or compensation) compensat* and essay your analys* and survey and plan* recruit* and sourc* and screen* payroll and military essay (proces* or admin*) and (suprevis* or lead* or led* or manag*) (recruiter or corporate recruiter or technical recruiter or staffing manager* or Hiring manager* or sourcing manager* or recruiting director*) and a descriptive essay your room recruit* (federal or government or military or navy or air force or armed force) and Payroll and (FPPS or Federal Payroll Processing System or EPIC or EPIC HCUP or WebTA or OPF or Official Personnel Folder or Human Capital Management System) change and manag* and does critical thinking means consult* change management and chang* and consult* change manager and chang* and consult* HR and design* and (shared service or payroll or benefits or performance management or EDM or Employee data management or Labor) (learn* or train*) and (develop* or program*) Instructional design*and (develop* or program*) train* and instructional design* and (adult education or business writ* or learning management system or LMS)

Write My Research Paper for Me -

Essay On If I Were A Good Singer Essays and Research Papers. Singer Argument Essay The average American is richer than more than 90 percent of the world’s population. Shocking, isn’t it? . Because of this, wouldn’t the right thing to your room do be sharing our prosperity with our brethren? Peter Singer , a professor of bioethics, calls attention to the need of food and analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver, medicine in many parts of the world in a descriptive your room, his article “The Singer Solution to World Poverty”. Literary Analysis For Cathedral Carver! He claims the a descriptive essay about room, formula to analysis for cathedral by raymond ending poverty is simple; “whatever money you’re spending on luxuries, not necessities. Aid , Communism , Economics 958 Words | 3 Pages. forefront of issues plaguing our society as a whole today. I found an a descriptive article displaying some of on forensic, Peter Singers thought . experiments that will further help display his beliefs. In his essay The Singer Solution to World Poverty, world-renowned author and philosopher Singer claims he has the solution. Singer asserts that materialism is the roadblock preventing the about room, third world’s climb from despair into prosperity. Student Science! The author begins his essay by detailing two thought experiments; the first recounts a.

Ethics , First World , Household income in the United States 1625 Words | 6 Pages. Argumentative Essay : Singer Solution sweetheart. A Descriptive Essay! In Singer’s article “The Singer Solution to World Poverty,” Singer suggests an eradicable solution, that “prosperous . people should donate to overseas aid organizations” to help the needy in other countries that cannot afford even the simplest necessities instead of purchasing those “luxuries.” There are several pros and cons that float around Singer’s argument, the negatives however seem to out rule the positive thinking in Singer’s case. Singer urges that Americans should donate every. Africa , Aid , Americas 862 Words | 3 Pages. Hardin versus Singer Rhetorical Strategies Picture living in a community where every minute of military, every day you were hungry, . under-clothed, and afraid death because you are poor.

A world in which child dies of hunger every 5 seconds. A Descriptive Essay About Your! Now imagine waking up and your biggest problem was which sweater to wear with which jeans. Gilpin! Even though this seems hard to imagine, this life of poverty has been a reality for most people for ages. Before the1900s, few wealthy people would ever think about essay your room, poverty. Short In India! Two. Emotion , Ethics , Garrett Hardin 1932 Words | 5 Pages. ?My Favourite Singer (Michael Jackson) My favourite singer is Michael Jackson. I like his songs very much because . A Descriptive Essay About Room! they are full of energy and very melodic. I also like the way he dances. Means! There were nine children in Michael's family.

They lived in a small fourroom house. Later he lived in a house which has seventeen rooms downstairs and sixteen rooms upstaires. It stands in 2,700 acres of ground. Besides the house there are guest houses, a golf course, a swimming pool, tennis courts, stables, gardens. Beat It , Billie Jean , Bryan Adams 758 Words | 3 Pages. imaginative essay if i were a teacher p. infinitely lasting influence on the wards. I really believe in the saying that teachers make the destinies of the children they teach and they . do not know where, if at all, the influence of a teacher stops. This is because a teacher is in close contact with children when they are at a very impressionable age. This is a descriptive essay about why a teacher acquires the william gilpin essay, status akin to the parents as, these childhood contacts are the most far reaching and mostly even permanent.

If I was a teacher I would be a blend of strictness and. Education , Infant mortality , Prime minister 1546 Words | 5 Pages. Singer: Third World and a descriptive essay, Annual Income. truly compelling essay , “What Should a Billionaire Give—and What Should You?” This essay is written by Peter Singer . and was originally published in the New York Times Magazine. This essay is all about how much the military essay contests, life of a human being is worth and how much we should be doing to help others. He begins to question whether the life of a wealthy American child is worth the same as a child that is saddled with poverty in a descriptive room, the middle of Africa.

Singer makes an argument throughout the science, essay that Americans. Bill Gates , Poverty , Third World 1714 Words | 4 Pages. Good Habits for Writers 1. Did I begin this essay on the day it was assigned? 2. Did I . ask questions about part of the about room, assignment I did not understand? 3. Did I work at least twelve hours on this paper? 4. Did I bring drafts of this essay to the term thinking means class when requested? 5. Did I have another person read my draft?

6. Did I proofread my draft in stages rather than all at once? Essay Submission Checklist ? Follows correct MLA format (see the a descriptive essay your room, end of the. Bertrand Russell , Bibliography , Citation 841 Words | 5 Pages. Philosophy 101 Professor Andrew Sergienko I chose to what does means do topic two which is to Critically assess Singer’s argument regarding our moral . obligations to a descriptive essay your those suffering from gilpin on picturesque famine:, I will discuss the three premises and the conclusion of this argument. I will explain why I either support or chose not to essay your support this argument in my conclusion Singer is a Utilitarian a who believes that the thinking means, value of a thing depends on its utility, so Singer believes that everything and a descriptive essay your room, everyone has to. Famine , Marginal utility , Marginalism 1267 Words | 6 Pages.

Professor Allison English 101/ Essay 3 19 March, 2013 Peter Singer's Essay It is an irrefutable fact that we should help each . other. However sometimes help to others poses some danger to either us or others. In Peter Singer's essay Famine Affluence, and Morality Peter Singer argues that we ought, morally, to prevent starvation due to famine. Singer begins by saying that assistance has been inadequate as richer countries prioritize development above preventing starvation. Singer then states that suffering. Ethics , Famine , Malnutrition 876 Words | 3 Pages. Peter Singer , an Australian philosopher and professor at Princeton University asks his students the student on forensic, simple question of whether they would save . a drowning child from a descriptive your room a pond, while wearing they’re bran new pair of expensive shoes. The response was aggressive and passive “How could anyone consider a pair of shoes, or missing an hour or two at work, a good reason for not saving a child’s life?” ? Singer continued to essay for cathedral by raymond argue that “ according to UNICEF, nearly 10 million children under five years old die. Developed country , Ethics , Good and evil 1227 Words | 3 Pages.

Why I Write People write for many reasons. Some write to learn about themselves, express themselves, or to educate others. Still . others write in an attempt to create a permanent record of thoughts, or to about create a fictional world that can be shared with their readers. Essay On Pollution In India! For the a descriptive essay, most part, I have written and student essays, continue to write in order to get good grades. The focus on different aspects of the writing experience has changed as I have become older. In my freshman year of high school the main. College , Essay , High school 1514 Words | 4 Pages. ?Are Babies Born Good Essay ? The question on whether babies are born good or are made good is an a descriptive essay about your room . incredibly deep question that was thought to have been too difficult to test, due to their inability to communicate efficiently and limited ability to express thoughts and feelings. William Gilpin Beauty! This packet gives shocking information about how this question has been addressed using processes of observation and experimentation, exploring the idea on whether or not babies are able to make “ethical judgments,” and about room, then.

Cracker , Experiment , Graham cracker 998 Words | 4 Pages. “If I were in charge of what the term critical means, school” If I were in room, charge of school, I’d cancel homework, restricted . Buy Essay! lunch, tardies, and also exams. If I were in charge of school, There’d be more freedom, better lunches, and better computers. If I were in a descriptive essay room, charge of school, You wouldn’t have any classwork, you wouldn’t have any textbooks, you wouldn’t have any rules, or a “Dress Code”, you wouldn’t even have to pass your classes. If I were in charge of school, The principal would be a janitor, all teachers. Weird Al Yankovic , 2006 singles , Association football 884 Words | 4 Pages. ?How to short essay in india Write a Good Essay ! Although there are some similarities to History and English essays , TOK . essays are unlike any other essay that you will write and there are some specific things that the examiners are looking for and that you are going to have to a descriptive essay your room do if you want to do well. Some really good essays won’t score high marks because they don’t do exactly what it says in the mark scheme. So before you even put pen to paper you should read the student, mark scheme so that you know exactly what it. Antonio Damasio , Decision making , Emotion 2466 Words | 7 Pages. I Like Learing English and I Want to Good at It.

Topic: Write about the person whom you admire. I . Vocabulary Word | Part of speech | Meaning | Example | sophomore | n | The second- . year student | I’m a sophomore at Hai Phong private university now. | petite | adj | Small, little of a woman or a girl | My sister is petite and many people want to be like her. | extraordinary | adj | Exceeding he common degree, measure, condition. | Mozart has extraordinary talent about a descriptive your, music. | energy | n | Ability to act or work with strength and. A Good School , Education , High school 1682 Words | 5 Pages. If I were a bird If I were a bird, I would like to be one of the small species, cute . and websites buy essay, beautiful. I would love to be a tiny maina who is beautiful, tiny and about, above all, it is a bird that man can keep as a pet. I would love to stay with men, study their ways and enjoy their company. This I would be able to do with men as, God has given the maina a power of speech just like men. It talks like a human being, has a sweet voice and, above all also has a great capacity to learn whatever it is gilpin essay beauty taught.

Allahabad , Bird , Education 1421 Words | 4 Pages. Writing and Good Essay Introductions. Register Essays Discussions on / Social Science Essays / Sociology Essays / Need sociology essay . introduction examples to make good essay introductions Thread Rating: 3 Votes - 3 Average1 2 3 4 5 Threaded Mode | Linear Mode Need sociology essay introduction examples to make good essay introductions 04-17-2013, 04:50 PM Post: #1 sandymounts Member Posts: 60 Joined: Apr 2013 Reputation: 0 Need sociology essay introduction examples to make good essay introductions I failed many. Debut albums , Essay , Essays 1116 Words | 5 Pages. with the essay your, necessary skills to think, write, read, listen and speak critically as well as meaningfully for academic purposes. Learning Outcomes: At the . end of the on forensic science, course, students will be able to: 1. write a discursive and argumentative essay . 2. edit for various sentence-skill errors. 3. write a term paper with proper APA style documentation and give an oral presentation on the same topic. 4. comprehend academic readings.

Textbook: Smith-Palinkas. Dangling modifier , English language , Essay 409 Words | 6 Pages. Definition Essay: the Good Shepherd. The Biblical Definition of the about your room, Good Shepherd: Definition Essay .. The Biblical Definition of the Good . Shepherd Jesus said, “ I am the good shepherd” (John 10:11, NIV). A Shepherd is what critical a person who tends and guards flocks of sheep. In Bible, Jesus was not a real shepherd; however, he described himself as the Good Shepherd. A Descriptive Essay Your Room! Christians may question why the essay on pollution, Good Shepherd is distinctive from general shepherd.

From biblical perspective, the a descriptive about, Good shepherd is an best websites emotional image that teaches Christians. Bible , Christianity , God 1274 Words | 4 Pages. There was once a time when I escaped the hustles of the world. I found myself walking alone in a dark and lonely street. Trash . About Your Room! was scattered everywhere and the street was filled with rats.

I was deeply moved and saddened by the frightful sight. While I was walking down the literary for cathedral by raymond, street, I saw a boy. A Descriptive Room! The boy had eyes similar to a jaguar’s but showed signs of william gilpin essay on picturesque beauty, depression; he was so thin that his bones were clearly outlined under his skin and his clothes were half torn, half worn. I approached the boy and asked. Filipino people , Philippines , President 1031 Words | 3 Pages. Andrea Longoria Essay 1: Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies (Oliver Goldsmith).

Lying comes in all shapes and essay about your room, sizes, some . are small lies, some are big lies, some are white lies, some are right lies, but no matter how a lie is classified, a lie is always a lie. Mark Twain, the author of On the Decay of the Art of Lying, focuses on the positive aspects of lying. On the other hand, the author of The Ways We Lie, by student essays Stephanie Ericsson, gives several examples of lies and their negative. American films , Deception , English-language films 1996 Words | 5 Pages. If I were a good student Good student is one who is basically good in studies; this is a descriptive essay room . Beauty! because a student's prime objective is to study. A Descriptive About Your! Students in all educational institutions are by the thousands in numbers but, good students are very few or rather so few that they can be counted on essay contests finger tips. If I were a good student I know that, I would obviously become the favourite of all my teachers and essay about room, the Principal too.

This is because the essay on picturesque, teachers see in me their dreams of a good result coming true. Education , English-language films , Rudeness 542 Words | 2 Pages. The Singer Solution Summary/Reflection. “The Singer Solution to World Poverty” Summary/Response Melbourne, Australia native, Peter Singer , was born in 1946. Today, . singer is known as one of the most controversial philosophers. Essay Room! Singer has taught at campuses such as Princeton, the student on forensic, University of Colorado and the University of essay your room, California.

Singer has had a long career as an animal rights activist and currently is a professor of Bioethics at Princeton University. Singer also writes books and was published in The New York Times. In Singers. Animal liberation movement , Automobile , Boy 874 Words | 3 Pages. Startling Statement good and evil theme A hook is named for its ability to catch the reader’s attention and make the reader want to best buy essay read . on. A Descriptive About Your Room! It is essential that stories, news articles, and especially essays begin with good hooks because a writer is websites often judged within the first few sentences. Just as the news tries to stimulate our fears by announcing a “danger in our water supply,” a writer must try to bring the reader from essay about his or her world into the world of the what does the term, essay . A Descriptive Essay About Your! This is done with a few. Essay , Good and evil , Human 609 Words | 3 Pages. Critique of “What Should a Billionaire Give – and what, What Should You?” by Peter Singer. Critique of “What Should a Billionaire Give – and essay room, What Should You?” by Peter Singer “All human beings are born free and equal in gilpin essay on picturesque, dignity and . rights.

They are endowed with reason and conscience and essay about your, should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood”. Military! This extract represents the first article of the declaration of human rights which states that people from all over the world should gain the a descriptive essay about room, same benefits of life and struggle hand in on picturesque, hand to reduce imbalances and disparity between them. However. Bill Gates , Developing country , Human Development Index 1161 Words | 3 Pages. ? Curtis White: A Good Without Light In a world where carbon foot print, green initiatives and conservation efforts have become common . A Descriptive Essay Room! place household words, a voice of irascible reasoning challenges the capitalist technocracy that created it. In his essay , “A Good Without Light”, Curtis White proposes that sustainability has taken on philosophical properties and military essay contests, is a futile attempt by empirical science to figure out ways to maintain the status quo without impacting social norms. He argues. Capitalism 1599 Words | 6 Pages.

What if it Were You A very good argumentative essay aginst abortion. What If It Were You. Probably the essay your, most debated topic today is critical abortion. It is a descriptive about your room uncommon for the topic to be brought up when new friends are . first meeting because almost everyone has a stand on the issue, and there are only two possible stands (which happen to be largely the opposite). Buy Essay! According to the Webster's dictionary, the definition of about your room, abortion is: expulsion of a fetus from the analysis essay for cathedral by raymond, womb before it is viable. You might say that this definition is a little unclear because we must ask, what does. Abortion , Abortion debate , Dilation and curettage 1546 Words | 5 Pages. student has to stand on a descriptive essay your their own two feet and take responsibility for our education and future. This transition from high school to essay on pollution college is the most . significant in our lives. I began college for a descriptive about many other reasons.

The things I expect to gain from college are to get a better job, to william gilpin essay on picturesque be confident, and to meet new people. I finished my High school in India which is very different from here. After passing 10th grade we have to room decide whether to short essay on pollution take Commerce or Science. This courses are differentiate. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Reflective Essay on essay about your room a Good Teacher. Reflective Essay : A Good Teacher… Standard 1: Development, learning, and the term critical means, motivation- A teacher has his or her own style or way . of motivating their students. Motivation plays an important part in a student’s success of learning and development. There are times when teachers spend more time with their students than most parents do, thus, a teacher is fundamental in shaping their students success. If parents or teachers are poor leaders our children are the ones who are at your room, a disadvantage.

When. Education , Educational psychology , Learning 1905 Words | 5 Pages. Philosophy: Wealth and short in india, Peter Singer. article “Famine, Affluence, and a descriptive essay, Morality” there are a few items that require further discussion. Peter Singer critiques our ordinary ways of . thinking and in what the term critical thinking means, spite, very few people have accepted his conclusions. I will discuss Peter Singer’s goal and his presented argument in relation to essay room this issue. In return, I will also mention the three counter-arguments to his position and the responses made by Singer . It is important to essay define Singer’s concept of marginal utility and to show the a descriptive essay about, relation to his. Argument , Argument map , Donation 1132 Words | 3 Pages. of poverty”, Dr. Websites! Martin Luther King Jr. This fact indicates how poverty is an issue that needs more attention because of it’s significant impact on the . Your! people in the world.

Peter Singer , an Australian humanist and philosopher, addresses the dilemma of poverty world-wide in william on picturesque, his essay , The Singer Solution to Poverty. Singer argues how it is a descriptive essay wrong for best websites buy essay an individual to essay live well without giving substantial amounts of best websites, money to help people who are hungry, malnourished, and dying from easily treatable illnesses. Affect , Africa , Humans 1174 Words | 3 Pages. ?“This I Believe” Essay “He does not believe, that does not live according to his belief,” a quote from famous author Thomas . Fuller which emphasizes the importance of belief in the life of a descriptive about room, every human being. Every person in the earth lives on essays on forensic science some beliefs and a descriptive your, principles. People have their unique ideas, beliefs and principles which they try to follow in their daily life. They form this values and student essays on forensic science, principles from many different sources like their family, society, religion, profession, education etc. Life , Nelson Mandela , Personal life 1105 Words | 4 Pages. This is an essay I wrote for Ap English that has minor errors but still recived a good grade.

Boateng This an essay that I had to write for Ap English it was based on the following quote by essay your room Teiresias in Antigone. Military Essay Contests! Think: . Essay About! All men make mistakes, But a good man yields when he Knows his course is wrong, And repairs the literary analysis for cathedral by raymond, evil: The only essay about room, crime is essay on pollution pride. About Room! I had to best write about weather this assertion was true based on examples from reading, observation, and personal experience. I have made little corrections to a descriptive essay your sentence structure, grammar, and short on pollution, other things to show people what an Ap Essay can be like. Simba , The Lion King , The Lion King II: Simba's Pride 794 Words | 3 Pages. About Narrative Essay Narrative essay is a popular topic on the Continuous Writing section and students should take note that . this topic has appeared in the SPM examination almost every year since the paper was introduced. Many people think that writing a story is a descriptive about room a difficult task, but believe me, it is much easier than what you think because you are not confined to william gilpin essay beauty any particular point. Therefore, you are free to voice out everything that is in your mind. A narrative essay is essay about room a piece of writing.

A Story , Character , Essay 1134 Words | 3 Pages. Peter Singer Essay Peter Singer and literary for cathedral by raymond carver, his philosophy have received a range of your, praise and criticism for his . progressive views. Some have called him the most dangerous man in the world, while others consider him a hero in the teachings of morality and ethics. His detractors make mention of his views on military essay Animal Equality, blasting his comparisons of about your, modern man’s treatment of animals to that of; slavery the Holocaust, human suffering and infanticide. Singer’s essay , All Animals Are Equal, poses. Ethics , Human , Michael Vick 1250 Words | 4 Pages. William Weeks Writing 102 What Makes a Great Musician I have been pondering this headline while recently reviewing very talented . artists.

For example, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who composed 626 pieces of essay, music in his 35 year life-span. Is being prolific important? It helps, because the more you do, the a descriptive your, more the magic can slip in. But nothing is an gilpin on picturesque assurance for about room creating music. Why is this? Because nothing that has ever been thought about military essay, great music makes it a system for producing.

Billie Jean , Disco , Michael Jackson 1325 Words | 4 Pages. ? Essay I : Southern Literature 1. Conventional representations of the South tend to portray the your room, region in a simplistic manner . and to reduce Southerners to stereotypes of shiftless hillbillies, indolent belles, and intolerant bigots. Literary Essay Carver! While many of the essay about, stories we have read invoke similar stereotypes, the william beauty, authors seem to about subvert these conventional assumptions to present more complex and sympathetic representations of this region and its inhabitants. William Gilpin On Picturesque! For this topic, you are to your room choose one of does thinking, the. A Worn Path , Edgar Allan Poe , Eudora Welty 898 Words | 3 Pages. I Cant Get No Satisfaction Music Essay. Blues, Inc (“The Rolling Stones History”, n.d).

They would later change their name to what we know them as being, The Rolling Stones, after a Muddy Waters . song called Rollin’ Stone (“The Rolling Stones History”, n.d). Mick Jagger and Keith Richards were the founding fathers of The Rolling Stones they met together at college; the group has been together for over 30 years (“The Rolling Stones Biography”, 2007). The Rolling Stones are the longest running band ever and a descriptive your room, have remained a popular and productive. Blues , Bo Diddley , Jagger/Richards 1409 Words | 4 Pages. If I were a scientist, I would like to carry on my work in the sphere of pure science. Pure science is a relentless . search for truth for analysis for cathedral by raymond the discoveries of the mysteries of nature. As such no fault finding is possible with pure scientific research which has broadened the frontiers of man's knowledge about himself and the world. It is systematized knowledge and a descriptive essay about room, its pursuit has led to the unravelling of the mysteries of nature and what does the term thinking, the harnessing of its wonderful power. What the scientist discovers. Human , Meaning of life , Modern history 2208 Words | 5 Pages. The Singer Solution to Poverty Does Singer Present a Valid Argument?

Peter . Singer is an a descriptive essay room Australian Philosopher and a Bioethics professor at Princeton University. He is the essay on picturesque, author of a descriptive about room, Animal Liberation, a book that moved many to become vegetarians, while others were offended at his suggestion that humans and short in india, animals be on essay about room the same moral plane. Short In India! In September of 1999, Singer published an essay about your room article in the New York Times Magazine called ‘The Singer Solution to essay on picturesque beauty Poverty’. Animal liberation movement , Average Joe , Charities 1319 Words | 3 Pages. About the Movie: Good Night and Good Luck Director, George Clooney 2005 - Rating PG In the film, Good Night, and . A Descriptive Essay Room! Good Luck, the audience witnesses the semi-fictional but mostly historical recreation of a dark period in modern American History, the near-destruction of civil liberties and freedom of the press and self-expression by student essays on forensic witch-hunting, semi-psychotic, alcoholic fascists in essay about room, the American government. This film was based on the great debate between television news broadcaster Edward R. Edward R. Murrow , Joseph McCarthy , McCarthyism 1011 Words | 4 Pages. Singer’s article, “Famine, Affluence and literary analysis essay for cathedral by raymond carver, Morality”, he speaks of how he looks at ways one might think about charity and about room, famine relief. Not everyone has . accepted his general idea of how a person should act in contests, these situations. I myself only essay about your room, agree with his views at a certain level.

I believe that everyone should help others out in a disaster if they have the william essay on picturesque beauty, means available to do so. Singer’s main argument is the a descriptive essay about, lack of essay contests, food, shelter, and medicine is horrible and that we have the means to prevent it without. Argument , Ethics , Famine, Affluence, and Morality 1337 Words | 4 Pages. asked to write an essay on a film. A Descriptive Your! I have been asked to pick a five minute scene from my chosen movie, I will be . explaining and talking about how camera shots, miss-en-scene, sound and lightening effects the audience, also what the director want the audience to feel and understand. The movie that I have picked to do my essay on is the 2007 science fiction film I AM LEGEND. Military Essay Contests! This film is based on RICHARD MATHESON'S 1954 novel under the same name and directed by Francis Lawrence.

I AM LEGEND was distributed. Audience , Book of Optics , Emotion 1808 Words | 4 Pages. Ethics MW 1:00-2:15 November 26, 2012 How Good of Character Are You? How Good of your room, Character Can You Be? Webster’s . dictionary defines character as “One of the attributes or features that make up and distinguish an individual”. Essay Contests! However, through the brief but informative experience that has been my Ethics class I have come to disagree with Webster. I do not believe that character is merely ONE of the features that distinguish an a descriptive essay about room individual.

I believe that character is the ONLY feature that. Categorical imperative , Ethics , Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel 1617 Words | 5 Pages. In 5 Weeks I Learned About Organic Food And Writing Essays. In 5 Weeks I Learned About Organic Food And Writing Essays Every year I go to Alabama to visit my grandmother (she . passed away this January, so I won’t be going there anymore) and stay at my grandma’s friend’s farm at their trailer. This farm has cows, chickens, and science, other farm animals. Also they have a lot of pecan trees.

Every morning I would wake up and meet my dad at the chicken coop, and about, pick 4 eggs to share for eat for breakfast. These free-range eggs were purple and analysis, bigger than conventional. Organic farming , Organic food , Pesticide 1964 Words | 5 Pages. Developing an Argument about Literature First of all, a writer writes an introduction to describe his or her topic and the problem or question it raises. A . A Descriptive About! good thesis is always the answer to a good question, posed to or about the text. The writer should not usually write the question in the actual essay , but should be able to formulate one about which he or she has come to a conclusion. For example, the writer may want to write about Jane Austen’s book Pride and Prejudice. He or she may be.

Block quotation , Elizabeth Bennet , Fitzwilliam Darcy 1886 Words | 5 Pages. ? Era of good feelings The Era of Good Feelings was a time of increased nationalism and prosperity for the . Gilpin On Picturesque! nation; however, debates over several important issues created a crack in the outward appearance of about your, harmony during President Monroe's terms. Since the country had gone into essays science nationalism, it was hard for the people to a descriptive essay about your see the many problems that were coming. Some of these problems included heated debates over internal improvements, the growing sectional discord, foreign policy. American Civil War , John Quincy Adams , McCulloch v. William On Picturesque! Maryland 998 Words | 3 Pages. Diagnostic Essay about essay room, Advertising. with reasons, explanations, and examples. I believe advertising educate consumer, promote product benefit 100% 1 consumer does not have . knowledge to choose product without advertisement.

Do not know about contests, product. 2 it is consumer responsibility to a descriptive essay about room pick the most suitable choice for their needs after getting products’ info 3 Each country have rule and regulation for in india business not to cheat consumer/harm consumer for prof Diagnostic Essay Talking about advertising, customers normally. Advertising , Benefit of clergy , Brand 1017 Words | 3 Pages. my essays were about summarizing a chapter from a book or writing a short story. There was no set length it had to be and there . Essay Your Room! were not any specifics to focus on essay such as to focus on a strong introduction or to focus on being organized when writing. The essays that I wrote in high school were just for a quick grade or to help out our grade. A Descriptive About! I did not really have that much experience in writing essays . In the past semester I have grown more as a writer than I have in the past years. My essays have.

Better , Essay , Essays 1419 Words | 4 Pages. Lombardo Homer, The Odyssey, tr., Stanley Lombardo Vergil, The Aeneid, tr., L.R. Lind Barry Strauss, The Trojan War, A New History Course Evaluation . midterm examination 35% final examination (comprehensive) 45% two 1-page essays (400 word minimum per essay on pollution in india essay ) 10% 4-page book review (1000 word minimum) 10% Reading Assignments Week 1 (Sept. 30-4) Monday Epic of Gilgamesh pp. 7-20, pp. 61-96 Wednesday Epic of a descriptive about your room, Gilgamesh pp. 96-119 Friday Epic of Gilgamesh continued . Achilles , Epic poetry , Homer 446 Words | 3 Pages. Portfolio Reflection Essay The beginning of high school I was a seed in English class. I was not particularly . Websites! good at English and a descriptive room, had doubts on whether I should ask the teacher to essay on pollution move me down to the college prep class.

Just like a seed, I was a plain little student sitting in an honors class. Maybe from last year’s English class, I was fully aware my writing was not anything special. That was what I thought because I compared myself to my friends, but for a descriptive room sure, one thing I was positive was that. Better , Essay , Essays 1086 Words | 3 Pages. Essay on the meaning of leadership and good leadership qualties. Leadership Essay . The meaning of buy essay, leadership varies amongst people. Leadership can be defined by many different but similar meanings. A Descriptive Essay About Room! Based on . reading Chapter One of essay on picturesque, 'Leadership in Leisure Services: Making a Difference (2nd Ed)', by Debra Jordan, Leadership to me is a constant changing process of interactions and a descriptive essay room, situations between members of what does critical means, a group consisting of two or more people. Leadership also consists of a common recognition and understanding of essay, leader-follower roles between all its. Kurt Lewin , Leadership , Leo Tolstoy 520 Words | 4 Pages.

in a Friday morning. I can’t wait for the weekend. Left my Xbox on last night, chips all over the room and dirty laundry everywhere. . I get up take a shower, eat and essays on forensic, get dressed. I pick whatever I find first thing on my dresser. About Your Room! After all those things, I usually play COD on my Xbox. I play with my friends and online gamers. It’s been 30 minutes since I started playing. Military Essay! Its 8:50am, I’m going to be late I thought while getting my shoes and bag on. As I arrived at school, I went straight to my locker. American football , Association football , English-language films 1072 Words | 3 Pages. Explore the essay, Stages of literary for cathedral by raymond carver, Producing a Good Essay.

Explore the stages involved in producing a good college essay In this essay I will be discussing . the different stages involved in producing a good college essay from start to finish. I will describe exactly what an essay is, how to break down and understand an essay title, how to prepare to write an essay , the key stages in essay development and the role of self reflection on the development of your essay writing skills. A Descriptive! An essay is a major part of formal education and is used to access a student’s. Edinburgh , Edinburgh Napier University , Essay 1120 Words | 4 Pages. ?IF I WERE ELECTED PREMIER OF MANITOBA Canada is a fantastic country and best, Manitoba is one of my favourite provinces, but of . course, I am a little biased. Although Manitoba is a great place to live, there are some things that would make our province even better. If I were ever Premier of Manitoba, it would be a long way into the future but I see the essay, future of Manitoba as a bright and prosperous place, where our province has no deficit, has the best graduation rates in the country and william, has way higher. College , Education , Education in the People's Republic of a descriptive about room, China 998 Words | 3 Pages. there right next to you. I unfortunetaly learned the hard way that is not the case. I did learn that my family will be there no . Essay Beauty! matter what happens in my life.

Parents are there to about your room put food on the table, take care of the kids, and make sure they are doing the military contests, best they can for their child/children. I believe that family loves you no matter what: if you mess up, get injured, basically anything that happens to you, you can go to your family for help. About! On January 16th 2011, I was with my two brothers. 1998 singles , 2005 singles , 2007 singles 963 Words | 3 Pages. In her song “If I Were a Boy,” Beyonce argues that many women are trapped in bad relationships and essay for cathedral by raymond carver, never take the time to . question how they truly desire to be treated. To confirm this, Beyonce is attempting to look at her unhealthy relationship as if she were in a descriptive essay about, her significant others shoes. She makes an effort to develop an understanding of what it is like to be the man in the relationship, and see how he can just passively mistreat a girl. Beyonce later discovers that she would treat others how. 2006 singles , English-language films , Ethos 967 Words | 3 Pages. In the film ‘Once Were Warriors’ directed by Lee Tamahori is a very iconic film in New Zealand.

It is very relevant to other post colonial . countries. It raises issues in the New Zealand culture regarding domestic violence and the effects it has on on forensic science families. This issue has effects on a descriptive the youth who are in these situations in rather negative ways. Tamahori uses the military, character Grace as a fine example of how violence infused with alcohol kills the potential of young people and the effects it has on them. Abuse , Child abuse , Domestic violence 1261 Words | 3 Pages. essay Reflection is about a key part of human existence serves as a way people reconsider and best websites, contemplate in order to a descriptive essay about grow in life and military essay, move . forward. Whether it is a descriptive essay about your room re-assessing the choice to have a burger for lunch, or thinking about last year’s trip to Paris, human beings naturally examine events of the past and their life choices. Reflecting acts as a coping mechanism, allowing for the opportunity to mature and do better.

While critically reflecting on my junior year research paper, I examined what. Better , Form of the Good , Good and evil 1143 Words | 3 Pages.

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
My Room: Descriptive Essay Samples | AcademicHelp net

Clostridium Difficile: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment. Clostridium difficile , also known as C. Essay About Your Room! difficile , or C. In India! diff , is a bacterium which infects humans, and other animals. Symptoms can range from diarrhea to essay about your room, serious and essay in india, potentially fatal inflammation of the colon. Elderly hospital patients and those in long-term care facilities are most commonly affected by C. difficile - especially after, or during the a descriptive your, use of antibiotic drugs. C. difficile infection is gradually becoming more common, symptoms more severe, and harder to treat. Short On Pollution In India! In North America, Europe, Australasia, and essay your, many other parts of the world a significant number of otherwise healthy people are becoming ill from C. difficile . C. difficile is generally treated with antibiotics.

They type of antibiotic and the time-course of therapy depends on the severity of disease. Fast facts on Clostridium difficile. Here are some key points about Clostridium difficile . Student On Forensic Science! More detail and about your room, supporting information is in essay contests, the main article. Clostridium difficile infections are becoming more common, especially in room, healthcare settings C. diff is on pollution in india, naturally present in the guts of some humans The majority of cases respond well to treatment Symptoms can include stomach ache, bloody stools, and diarrhea. C. Essay About Room! diff naturally occurs in many people's intestines. C. difficile is naturally present in the gut (intestinal tract). It is most often present in younger people and levels drop off as we age; it is present in 66 percent of babies and 3 percent of best buy essay, adults. Healthy people are not usually affected by C. diff . A Descriptive! However, some antibiotics may alter the balance of good bacteria in websites, the gut, allowing C. diff to multiply and cause diarrhea, and possibly more serious illness. Most cases of C. diff infection occur in essay room, healthcare environments because of their link to antibiotic therapy - a significant number of hospitalized patients are on antibiotics. Older people are more susceptible to essay, the infection and also more likely to experience worse symptoms.

For instance, in 2010, more than 90 percent percent of all deaths due to C. difficile occurred in people over the age of 65. The majority of patients with C. Essay! difficile infection recover completely without any long-term consequences but a small percentage, unfortunately, do have complications, and websites buy essay, some of them die. A Descriptive Your! It is what does critical thinking means, also possible to be re-infected with C. diff after treatment. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2011, half a million patients were infected. Experts say that improvements in diagnosis are partly responsible for the apparent increase - fewer cases are now missed. However, there is concern that the numbers are rising regardless. Symptoms of C. difficile infection.

The following signs and symptoms can occur as a result of C. difficile infection: Watery diarrhea (mild to a descriptive room, severe) Bloody or blood-stained stools Elevated body temperature Tummy ache (mild abdominal cramps and tenderness) The symptoms mentioned above are generally caused by inflammation of the lining of the large intestine (colitis). Although rare, C. difficile can also cause: Peritonitis - infection of the lining of the what does the term critical, abdomen Septicemia - blood poisoning Perforation of the colon.

Signs and symptoms in more severe cases may include: Dehydration Elevated body temperature Loss of appetite More severe abdominal cramping and pain Nausea Pus or blood in stool (feces) Watery diarrhea - the patient may go to the toilet ten or more times in a descriptive essay, a day Weight loss. C. diff infection can be fatal; however, this is very rare. The risk of contests, a life-threatening condition is higher among very elderly patients, as well as individuals with existing serious health conditions. Most C. diff infection symptoms occur in patients who are taking antibiotic medications. It is not unusual for a descriptive essay your symptoms to appear 10 weeks after antibiotic therapy has stopped. Risk factors for william on picturesque beauty Clostridium difficile. Most C. diff cases occur in hospitals or other healthcare environments where germs may spread, and a high proportion of people are taking antibiotics. Hospitals also have a significant number of people with weakened immune systems. The following groups of people have a higher-than-normal risk of becoming ill from C. diff infection: Patients taking antibiotics.

The risk is higher if they are broad-spectrum antibiotics - those aimed at essay about, a wide range of bacteria. The risk is also higher if the patient has been taking multiple antibiotics or has been on antibiotics for a long time. Patients who were recently on antibiotics. Individuals aged 65 years or older. Anybody who was recently hospitalized. The risk is science, higher if this was for an extended period. People who live in a long-term care facility or nursing home.

Patients with a serious underlying medical condition that weakens their immune system. People who have had abdominal or gastrointestinal surgery. Individuals with a colon disease. Patients who have had a previous infection with C. diff . C. diff is a bacterium which does not need oxygen to live and reproduce - it is a descriptive essay about your room, anaerobic. C. diff can be found in soil, water, and feces. A percentage of humans carry the bacteria in their intestines naturally.

However, C. diff is most commonly found in healthcare environments, such as hospitals, nursing homes, and long-term healthcare facilities, where a significantly higher proportion of best, people carry the bacteria. The bacterium can spread from essay about room feces to food, and then surfaces and other objects. The spread is greater if people do not wash their hands regularly and properly. Gilpin Essay! The bacterium produces spores which can resist harsh environments and survive for months. C. diff can be found in room, soil, water, and feces.

Our intestines have millions of different types of what the term thinking, bacteria, many of a descriptive essay about room, which protect us from infection. If a person takes antibiotics to treat an infection, some of the helpful bacteria may be destroyed, giving C. diff an opportunity to gain a foothold and reproduce more rapidly. The following antibiotics are linked to C. diff infections - fluoroquinolones, cephalosporins, clindamycin, and penicillins; however, any antibiotic can increase the risk of C. Short Essay On Pollution! diff . As soon as C. A Descriptive! diff bacteria have gained a foothold in a person's body, they produce toxins that destroy cells and produce areas of inflammatory cells and military essay contests, decaying cellular debris inside the a descriptive about your, colon. There is what does the term thinking means, a relatively new strain of C. diff which produces extremely potent toxins. A Descriptive About Your Room! This strain is best, resistant to many medications. Health experts are concerned that too many infections of this type are occurring in people who have not been taking antibiotics and have not been in hospital. People with naturally-occurring C. diff in their gut are generally not infectious to other people unless the bacteria start producing toxins. If a C. A Descriptive About Your! diff infection is suspected, one or more of the following tests may be ordered:

Stool test - this will determine whether toxins produced by C. diff are present. Flexible sigmoidoscopy - a flexible tube with a small camera at the end is inserted into the lower colon to seek signs of infection. Imaging scans - if the doctor suspects there is a chance of what thinking means, a C. A Descriptive Essay About Your! diff complication, they may order a CT scan. If the patient has been taking an antibiotic during onset of symptoms, the doctor will assess if that antibiotic can be stopped. In addition, the doctor will start a new antibiotic to treat the military essay contests, C. A Descriptive Essay About! diff and consider other therapies to treat the infection. Antibiotics - standard treatment for C. diff infection is an antibiotic - a different one if the patient was on an antibiotic when symptoms started. If symptoms are mild, the doctor may prescribe metronidazole (Flagyl). For more severe symptoms vancomycin (Vancocin) may be used. Probiotics - some types of bacteria and yeast help restore a healthy balance in the intestine. Saccharomyces boulardii , a natural yeast, together with antibiotics have been shown to reduce recurrences of analysis for cathedral carver, C. diff infections. Surgery - if symptoms are severe, or if there is a descriptive about room, organ failure or perforation of the what does, lining of the abdominal wall, it may be necessary to surgically remove the diseased portion of the colon.

Bacteria cocktail wipes out C. diff in a descriptive your room, mice - scientists from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, England, successfully wiped out the deadly bacterium in mice. They found that infected mice were completely cleared of this highly contagious C. Contests! diff strain when they were administered with a cocktail of six naturally-occurring bacteria. Fecal Transplantation - fecal transplants are now being used in recurrent cases of C. diff infection; fecal transplantation is when the a descriptive room, bacteria from a healthy person's colon are transferred into a C. diff infected individual's colon. Currently, this therapy is mostly used for people who have had multiple infections, but it is an area that is being heavily studied right now. Treating recurrences of C. Contests! diff infections. About 25 percent of your, patients infected with C. Carver! diff have recurrences.

The infection may have occurred because the initial one was never completely eliminated, or a different strain of the bacteria has started to grow. Treatment may include: Antibiotics Probiotics - S. Essay About Room! boulardii (type of yeast) together with an antibiotic Stool transplant. If hospitals and other healthcare establishments follow strict infection control guidelines, the spread of C. Websites! diff can be significantly reduced. Even so, C. diff bacteria can spread easily regardless of infection control practices. The following measures will help stem the spread: Visitors to healthcare facilities. Before entering, and after leaving a patient's room, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water. Wash your hands again when you leave the hospital. Wash your hands with soap and a descriptive your room, water before eating or drinking.

Do not sit on the beds. Adhere to literary analysis essay carver, all visiting guidelines. Article last updated on a descriptive room, Thu 27 October 2016. Clostridium difficile infection: risk with broad-spectrum antibiotics. (2015, March). Retrieved from https://www.nice.org.uk/advice/esmpb1/chapter/key-points-from-the-evidence analysis. Information about the on picturesque beauty, Current Strain of Clostridium difficile. (2010). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/hai/organisms/cdiff/cdiff-current-strain.html. Justyna Bien, Vindhya Palagani, and Przemyslaw Bozko. About Room! (2013, January). Contests! The intestinal microbiota dysbiosis and Clostridium difficile infection: is there a relationship with inflammatory bowel disease?

Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology . 6(1): 53–68. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3539291/ Nearly half a million Americans suffered from Clostridium difficile infections in a single year. (2015, February 25). Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2015/p0225-clostridium-difficile.html. Oliver A. Cornely, Mark A. Miller, Thomas J. Louie, Derrick W. Essay! Crook, Sherwood L. Gorbach. (2012, August).

Treatment of first recurrence of Clostridium difficile infection: Fidaxomicin versus vancomycin. Clinical Infectious Diseases . 55(Suppl 2): S154–S161. Buy Essay! Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388030/ Robin LP Jump. (2013, August). Clostridium difficile infection in older adults. Aging Health . A Descriptive! 1; 9(4): 403–414. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4061705/ Trevor D. Essay In India! Lawley , Simon Clare , Alan W. Walker , Mark D. Stares, Thomas R. Connor, Claire Raisen, . Gordon Dougan. Room! (2012, October 25). Targeted Restoration of the Intestinal Microbiota with a Simple, Defined Bacteriotherapy Resolves Relapsing Clostridium difficile Disease in what the term critical thinking means, Mice. PLOS Pathogens . Retrieved from http://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1002995. Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:

Nordqvist, Christian. Clostridium Difficile: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment. Medical News Today . A Descriptive About Your! MediLexicon, Intl., 27 Oct. Military Essay Contests! 2016. Web. 5 Oct. 2017. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/172329.php

Nordqvist, C. (2016, October 27). Clostridium Difficile: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment. Medical News Today . Retrieved from. Please note: If no author information is provided, the source is cited instead. Thank-you soo much for this information, im doing an assignment of Clostridium Difficile and essay your, this helped sooo much.

?Alcohol hand gels are very effective in preventing contamination and spread. On Picturesque! However, they do not kill the spores completely. A Descriptive Essay About Your Room! Therefore, water and detergent is necessary. I was told by on picturesque, 2 Dr.s and a worker at C D C alanta Ga, Alcohol dose not work/kill this..bleach is the only thing that works.. Reply Natalie Remington August 19, 2015 2:06 pm. I had symptoms of the stomach flu that progressed into severe epigastric pain and tenderness in my lower abdomen. I didn't want to eat because the pain afterwards was too intense. I went undiagnosed for essay about two months because I haven't taken antibiotics for over a year (and I'm allergic to penicillin and cephlasporin drugs, the main offenders); I hadn't been in a hospital or nursing home; I'm not 65 years old. I was not in any of the the at risk populations. I am on a course of Flagyl that I take with the probiotic Saccharomyces Boulardii.

After a week of treatment, I can tell you that I still have severe pain in literary analysis for cathedral, my stomach but not as often as I did. A Descriptive About Room! My abdomen has finally stopped looking like I was pregnant (hard and distended). Military Essay! A CT scan taken three weeks ago DID NOT show anything so I'm not sure how effective a tool that is for c-diff? If you are looking for some relief of symptoms, try cooking barley (unhulled, if you can find it) and drink the essay, cooking water. It works. I was helping to what does thinking, care for a friend for the last several years who had multiple medical issues. It is the C-diff infection that was the onset of her quick death. During a recent hospitalization, she was diagnosed with C Diff. Essay Your! She was placed in a special type room by herself. Military Essay Contests! The hospital had gowns, gloves and masks available but did not inforce them to any of her visitors. Hospital staff would drape the gowns over themselves, wear gloves and occasionally they would wear a mask.

We were aware of the infection but was it was never said how deadly this infection could be. In fact the hospital staff made it look like there was nothing to worry about. At know time did they inform the family how deadly and easy the infection is to obtain and or spread. No discussion upon an early discharge was any information given to the family on how important it is to avoid her utensils and to make sure they where completely sterilized after being washed. the importance of wearing gloves and mask when cleaning her toilet/bathroom, wiping up everything she touched. They sent home this woman who was highly infected to an unaware family. She took the medication that was given but was never told to follow up with another stool specimen. A month and a half later she is about your room, dead.

I am rather angry that we were not informed better about best this infection. the hospital has put a lot of a descriptive essay about room, people at risk out short on pollution in india side of the hospital. When we reach out for medical care you would expect to get all the important information regarding your disease, infection etc. for a descriptive about room that is there area of expertise. What can a person do to minimize contraction of the C. What Does The Term Thinking! diff infection? Use of a probiotic? Foods to eat. Well, I am now on day 4 of staying with my mother in the hospital as she fights C Diff. and NO ONE has discussed the contagious nature of it with me. A Descriptive Essay Your! I have been in her room from 5pm to 8am for the last 4 days and NO ONE has said anything to me, or my father who is there in the day time, about the need to be cautious in what I touch within the room, or that I should wash my hands as frequently as instructed in this doc. With this kind of healthcare it is no wonder the frequency of these infections are increasing.

I've been diagnosed with c-diff. Could this be caused from being in Mexico? I got sick three days after I returned home. While there I did drink water from the restaurants as well as ate large amounts of student, fruit. I was told this comes from being in a hospital,I was no where near any hospital or an old age home. Reply Calvin Shoemaker March 27, 2017 9:24 pm. I was diagnosed with C-Dif at a hospital that I was at for other treatment. I had been there for about 3 days before the symptoms began. It was bad but I got through it.

I had the same symptoms about about room 8 years later but was told that it was a stomache flu. William Essay On Picturesque Beauty! I had the same symptoms about about your room 10 years earlier than the first one that I mentioned but never seen a doctor. I thought it was food poisoning. I am 59 years old. William Gilpin Essay On Picturesque Beauty! Should I expect another round? I am presently in the hospital, originally for a broken knee, and can not put any weight on my right foot. A Descriptive Essay About Room! After being here about 4 days, I developed what I thought was diarrhea.

The doctors, two days later , tested my stool and discovered I had c-diff. Essay! I am now on my second type of antibiotics, and I now at least know what to expect thanks to your article. Healthline Media UK Ltd, Brighton, UK. 2004-2017 All rights reserved. MNT is the registered trade mark of Healthline Media.

Any medical information published on a descriptive your room, this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.